Everything we do is designed to help you live your best life. That’s why we always start with a genuine conversation to discover who you are as a person – your passions, your purpose and, ultimately, your legacy.
Maybe something about if you are inspired to help our clients do the same, we want to talk to you!
Client Service Associate
The Thigpen Group is hiring for a Client Service Associate in our Jackson office.
The Client Service Associate assists team members in ensuring every aspect of client accounts is accurately and properly opened and maintained. This role will provide ongoing support to the Director of Client Services and Advisors by providing service that exceeds expectations. This includes determining what actions need to be completed to open new accounts and perform maintenance on existing client accounts on an accurate and timely basis. Coordination of projects, training, and ongoing development of improved office procedures is also required. The Client Service Associate must be able to manage multiple tasks at a time while maintaining professional poise and courtesy to clients and internal stakeholders.
Essential Job Functions
- Primary processor of new accounts and account maintenance requests from all Thigpen Group Advisors
- Professionally provides primary point contact with our custodians
- Service client needs and requirements as determined through coordination with the Director of Client Services
- Assist in developing annual client review materials
- Maintain accurate and complete client information in the database
- Interact with Thigpen Group team on all case requirements and follow up
- Attend all training and information sharing meetings scheduled for the Service team
- Adhere to all company and industry supervisory guidelines and policies
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of Financial Advisor office tools (i.e. Orion, SalesForce, etc.) preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook required
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Excellent attitude and an extraordinary client service orientation
- A genuine interest in serving and caring for other people
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with precision
- Analytical and research skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Desire to provide the highest quality of service
- High level of attention to detail
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or similar field preferred or commensurate career experience
- Experience working in a professional office environment preferred
- 3 years of experience in the financial industry preferred